Emileronci - Emil Tandel - Exploiting and Glitch abuse

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Emileronci

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emil Tandel

Discord (if applicable): Emileronci#6377

Reason for Ban: I unfortunately bugged the shops and exploited them to get infinite galleons.

Why should we let you back in? This is more of a goodbye. A memoir some might say. I am really sorry for everything I’ve done and all the pain I caused. I will miss the days of grinding spells to NV, dueling with Harry and many others, practicing quidditch with the snakes. Drinking moonshine until being unconscious with Adam Hughes. Hanging out with Ashleigh Rose and Ava. One of my favorites is trolling high years with rictusempra with August Parker. The events I will miss is the hunger games in which I placed 4th. Yearing up? Oh wait I never did that. The Yule Ball and build fights. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to partake in your server. I am sorry for agonizing you with constant appeals and I will say one thing. I might be back with the appeals but for now I will save you the trouble. I know my record doesn’t reflect the best but I think I have learned a lot from knockturn. I hope the best for knockturn and I hope it continues to grow. It deserves it for the amount of coding and work put in the server. I haven’t seen any other server like it. Thank you so much for your time. I love you all.

• Best Wishes, Emileronci </3

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes

1 Like

This appeal has been denied.