Emileronci - Emil Tandel - Glitch Abuse / Shop Abuse

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Emileronci

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emil Tandel

Discord (if applicable): Emileronci#6377 (Feel free to DM me and if you have any questions or things you would like to tell me)

Reason for Ban: I found a glitch that was used to exploit shops so I would have infinite galleons. It basically was I bought something at this shop and then sold it at another shop. At the time, I didn’t think this was wrong but I know realize how it could crash the whole server’s economy and ruin fun for others as I have infinite money without putting in the time for the grind.

Why should we let you back in?

I would love to be back in the server for multiple reasons. I love the community very much and enjoy everyone that plays Knockturn. I still talk to Knockturn players and they have stuck by me even though I got banned. I also love how unique Knockturn is and all the custom plugins. I am a big fan of Harry Potter and a huge fan of Knockturn. I miss being able to play on my favorite server and wish to play on it once more. I am sorry for my actions and I hope that you can forgive me too. I realized what I have done wrong. Also I would like to let you know as the severity of the glitch if I should get unbanned. Some things should happen so I wouldn’t have an unfair advantage. Some of these things would be a cleared inventory and enderchest.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)

Yes, I have read them thoroughly.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?

Yes, I have been banned previously.

2 Likes

This appeal has been denied.