ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
CET

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
anthony.N#3329

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yup!

How long have you been on the server?::
Almost a year, like very soon!

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
When I saw that there was an event planner role, I immediately wanted to apply because I love planning events, it’s all I do.
I have a lot of experience planning events irl for school, for work or just because I want to.
I’v also planned online events since last year and am currently planning other small events for school because that’s all we’re allowed to do now.
Most events I planned was with a team but i’ve also planned events alone. So I’m capable of working with a team as well as working alone if needed.

On knockturn, i’ve hosted quite some events, mini and server wide and it’s something I really enjoy doing. I have lots of ideas and would love to share them and help contribute to the planning of future events.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I’m currently a lore person :books: , builder :wrench: and translator :ideograph_advantage:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I’ve already asked some event planners how much time and work it takes them to plan events on Knockturn and I made sure that I have enough time in my work schedule for it.

Thank you for reading my application <3

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: