Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ellie Schoenheit

Real-Life Age: 17

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Piggieperson2#8473

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yep

How long have you been on the server?:: 2 years and about 6-7 months

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I would love to help plan events and help to get the server more active like how it used to be. I honestly have been already helping with hosting events and planning but this would make it official to be honest. I’ll share a few of my ideas since I think that’s something you would probably be interested in hearing. Since the server is basically dead right now I think smaller minigame events maybe a few times a week would be super helpful to get people realizing that this server is still a thing. Because I am also apart of the lore team, I was also thinking maybe a murder mystery type roleplay event (that combines the lore with the community) so people can do more roleplay on the server in character and just little problems or stories that can have a basis/guidelines of what should happen in the plot of the story/roleplay to keep it moving forward and interesting. (Ofc this would probably have to happen once the server is active again since its hard to roleplay without people to do it :joy:) Next, I was thinking more all day events would be helpful so 1. hosts don’t need to be on at all times for it and 2. people in all timezones no matter what plans they have in the day can hop on the server and participate in the event (since a huge problem is people are too busy with work or school or life to get on when the events happen) Also maybe some discord events whether its karaoke in a VC to just talking in a VC, listening to music and bonding with others could also be a great way to get activity up. Also maybe some of the clubs could come back again and have events (like drama club having performances etc, werewolf is also a great way to get people to come back; which falls into the minigames events category). I probably could think of some more but that’s just a few I came up with.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently a moderator and am on the Lore Team

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for considering me and taking the time to read my application!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: