Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Luke Schoenheit

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: brahim#7460

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: 5 Years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

First of all, I would like to say that I have been to many of the events, both from the 7 year anniversary, and the Lunar new year event and I must say I enjoyed all of them immensely. Seeing these events, as well as my opportunity to see this grow and develop, especially after I recently came back after a long month early this year, has given me lots of inspiration and a wish to be able to participate more in creating a more enjoyable community. This is why I wanted to apply for Event Planner. I feel like I possess the creativity and the organisation skill to perform this job as well as I possibly could!

Planning activities have always been a source of fun and enjoyment for me. From international camps I have attended which have required me to come up with and plan activities, to partaking in school committees where I had to plan balls and other activities for people I did not personally know. Therefore I believe I have the skills needed to plan and host events on the server. I feel like I am able to make myself understood in a way that can also help the other planners understand what I am trying to convey. Additionally, I love seeing plans working out after lots of planning and seeing all the enjoyment people get out of it! I believe this feeling would greatly motivate me to continue getting inspiration for new and better events! :heart:

When planning, proper organisation and structure is also really important for me. Having concrete plans and time frames to stick to make my inner organisation heart get butterflies! I really am the type of person to create a whole spreadsheet with goals and times for which to get things done in a group project. I also feel like I possess the ability to work well in a team of other people, which I have done a lot in the past and currently am. An example from the server is the drama club, where I feel like I work well with my other fellow club members (and i hope they think so too haha) and am able to communicate effectively what I feel we need to work on! I also think that this might also be an opportunity to further improve my organisational and team working skills! I will do everything I can do be cooperative and helpful and, last but not least, helping with coming up with creative ideas for new cool events! :heart:

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: i make some bomb hot chocolate and i’ll share my recipe :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like