Event Planner - Quinn Schoenheit

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: cndywolf

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Quinn Schoenheit

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: UK time

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) year 4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) ye

If you have Discord, what is your username?: cndywolf#5135

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) i believe so

How long have you been on the server?:: since 17/06/2021

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) i ran the recent maze event with the help of Ellie {you know Ellie <3} and pengu red and i also helped somewhat to build the parkour :slight_smile: i really enjoyed being involved in the creation of events as i enjoy doing events a lot and it was cool to make them possible for other people, so i would love to continue doing that without having to rely on higher staff to watch over me because having to be supervised limits when i can do events. i also see more people online when events are happening, so i feel like if i was working on the team i could help events happen more often even if they’re just small ones like a game of snaps, and it would mean people played on the server more often

Have You been Staff Before?: i am a helper

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: free hugs <3

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!