#ExpulsoFightsMatter

I have come here today to discuss the absurdly high cooldown that belongs to the server’s greatest and most powerful spell of all time: Expulso. The right to expulso spam is essential to our way of life on Knockturn Networks. How can we possibly throw Hari down the Entrance Hall steps without the almighty Expulso? How ever shall we push afk losers to their doom? We cannot allow ourselves to be limited to scummy spells like Amare or (dare I even mention such filth) DEPRIMO. Now is the time to take a stand against our autocratic rulers and fight to remove the oppressive Expulso cooldown for good!

Suggested Change: 0 second cooldown for Expulso (deprimo can stay the same cause it’s gross).

Why you shouldn’t click off and block me forever:
The most popular feature on the network are expulso fights, bar none. However, it’s also a cause of despair. We all know that feeling - yes that feeling. You’re right behind your opponent, prepared to send them straight through the Entrance Hall’s great doors and into the loving arms of the nurse. But as you smash your left mouse button to oblivion, you are horror-struck by the appalling message that meets your eyes: “[spElLcoRE] thIs sPelL iS StiLl oN cOolDowN.” And you curse the days you spent training to cast expulso in 0.05 ms…

But despair no longer, fellow expulso fanatic. There is still hope yet to change KnockturnMC for the better. Comment your support below and we can overcome this crime against humanity together!

#ExpulsoFightsMatter

8 Likes

#ExpulsoFightsMatter

#ExpulsoFightsMatter

#ExpulsoFightsMAtter

This is amazing.
But I have one important criticism.

Exactly who is getting thrown down the eh steps? I’ve sent more down those steps than been sent myself!!

Huzzah for expulso!

4 Likes

#DeprimoIsExpulso’sBetterThiccerBigBrother

1 Like

Quick - someone ban this fool

3 Likes

#ExpulsoFightsMatter

bet fool

1 Like