If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Put a reminder that class is going to start in 10 minutes when there are 10 minutes left.
Why it will be good:
It’ll prevent students forgetting about class and you don’t have to set an alarm or whatever to remember class, 30 minutes beforehand is nice but it’s quite long.
How it will work in code/other functions
I’d say around 10 minutes, it’s simply adding another reminder which already exists in the code.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
Pande since it’s her plugin (this isn’t a top priority, just whenever she’s free).