Family Dolls

If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.

Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:

• Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
  • Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
  • Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
  • Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
  • Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.

Suggestion
[Write suggestion here]
Having dolls of known figures in families (ie: Bethie Malfoy, Narcissa Riddle, etc)
Why it will be good:
[Write reason for why it improves the server]
It would be super cool to have more dolls, and it could add to collections, like a new doll line. Like having a Narcissa Riddle doll as she’s the head of the riddle house. It would add to houses/players as they place/wear the cute new dolls.
How it will work in code/other functions
[Write for how it will work. Realizing that coding a single spell takes an hour.]
These could be sold in the donation shop or hidden occasionally throughout the family houses like the spell scrolls are in the castle.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
[Next available time for someone to code is most likely close to december 2018 due to current plans. So do not follow up this post a week later asking why its not implemented even if the entire community thinks its a fabulous idea.]
This could be done rarely by whoever fills the spell scrolls up (probally admin+, and this wouldn’t have to be done often, which would make it super fun for those when they do find one)
Which server?
Hogwarts

The biggest issue I’d see is the insane amount of families there are and whethere it’d be fair to only have some and not others as well as who would be chosen as family heads no longer exist as explained here.

3 Likes

Ah well this could also be done for the quest people such as Narcissia Riddle

2 Likes

YES give my quest NPCs dolls I 100% support!!!

3 Likes

While I love the idea of more doll additions, I feel like some people would get upset if say they didn’t have a doll made of them. But love the idea for there to be dolls of the quest NPCs!

2 Likes

This will definitely be a thing when we have more and more quests

2 Likes