Fiore(Fairy Tail RP)

Hello! This is a roleplay set in the Fairy Tail Universe. We had an unregulated rp of Fairy Tal that was a bit chaotic, which has now sadly died. This is set 100 years after Fairy Tail’s end(Natsu’s generation is dead, their children are either living in their 80s or dead.) To join, send me your character’s info for approval. If you wonder why I didn’t put bio, it’s because you will have it in the message for approval, but only reveal it over time in rp. It can come up in conversation, or perhaps even it’s own story arc. But not having your bio for all to see makes rp more interesting(please dun h8 my decisions)

Name:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Common wear:
Magic Type:

Example-
Name: Aria Mizumi
Height: 5’7’’
Eye Color: Light Blue
Hair Color: Black
Common wear: A Green dress held together by white, lacey ribbon. Belle Ballgown-style sleeves with a skirt between her waist and knees that is poofy due to a white petticoat underneath it. Her long hair is held up in a ponytail by a lace ribbon and her feet are protected by green pointe shoes.
Magic Type: Dance(Caster type magic and clothing requip magic to enhance certain aspects of her dance magic, like healing or damage, etc)
Current Guild: None

We can start once we have 3 people(@LucyHeartfilia @Kaneki @OllieDivine @Geentiger829 @Sofia @Crystal_Silver)

Name: Greg Lawson
Height: 5’ 10"
Eye Color: Emerald green
Hair Color: Jet Black
Common wear: Pure white vest with a gold out line. He wears a contrasting style of pants. They’re a dark black, also outlined with gold. His guild mark is on the back of his neck, also colored white.
Magic Type: Holy dragon slayer magic + Wind magic

1 Like

Name: Luna Sterling
Height: 5’5
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Blonde
Common wear: Pale yellow crop top that hangs off one shoulder with tiny white stars all around. Paired dark blue denim shorts, and black thigh high boots.
Magic Type: Celestial Spirit Magic.
Current Keys:
Aquila - The Eagle
Virgo - The Maiden
Taurus - The Bull
Perseus - The Hero
Deneb - The Swan
Crux - The Southern Cross

(Can the three of us start?)

Aria stepped off her train and looked into Magnolia. She dragged her bag along as she walked through the city.

Luna walks out of the store with a new key holster. If she was supposed to be the strongest Celestial Mage, she’d need a bigger one.

Aria turned to see the shine of a key ring in the sunlight and very loudly gasped.

Greg let out a heavy sigh, glancing out into the city from the hill. “What a day. Wish it was always this nice out.” He cracked a smile, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Name: Marlee Ambers (im lazy)
Height: 5’1" (whats sad is that she’s taller than me)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Common wear: She normally wears a shoulderless red plaid top with a black skirt as well as black gloves and knee-high socks. She also wears black kee-high boots.
Magic Type: Maguilty sense

“Are those celestial keys!” Aria said in total amazement(@LucyHeartfilia)

Marlee smiled as she walked into a bookstore. “Father would love this place.” She whispered to herself. Her father had always loved books and used to take her to a new bookstore each time they traveled. Still smiling, she quickly found a place to sit and set her bag down. She had been living in Magnolia for two years and was currently trying to become a writer for Sorcerer Magazine.

Luna turns quickly “Huh? Yeah they are. I’m Luna by the way.”

Greg stood up, stretching as he did. He started pacing down the hill. He decided to look around the town to pass some time.

“Wow!” Celestial spirits are so cool!" She bowed." It’s an honor to meet you. My name is Aria"

Luna laughed a bit as she waves both hands out. “It really isn’t that big of a deal, just a normal mage here. But it’s a pleasure to meet you Aria.”

“Nice to meet you too. Are you from around here?”

Greg finally paced into the bookstore. He normally didn’t spend much time around books, but still decided to go anyway. He didn’t know what to look for, so he just didn’t look. He explored instead.

(@LucyHeartfilia Reply plez, we gots to go find de others)

“Yes, I’ve lived her my entire life actually. How about you, where are you from?”

“I grew up in Hargeon Town. I was wondering if maybe you could help me find a few places around town? I’m not very good with directions.” She blushed, a little embarrassed.