Fortnite Tag - Discord

Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:

• Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
  • Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
  • Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
  • Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
  • Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.

Suggestion
Chris’s suggestion (He was too scared to suggest it) is to add a Fortnite tag to Discord, kind of like the League tag or Town of Salem tag

Why it will be good:
It’ll allow people on knockturn to team up and play with others on knockturn in Fortnite \o/

How it will work in code/other functions
It’ll work just like the Town of Salem Tag or the League tag, someone requests it in #help and someone gives them the tag

Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I’d imagine it’d only take a minute since it’ll maybe only give access to a voice chat or text channel, and honestly, I could do it myself if y’all approve this

Which server?
Discord

3 Likes

I wasn’t scared! I said I was too lazy! Mmk

1 Like

Ewww fortnite

5 Likes

i heard fortnite was bad for your health.

8 Likes

Done. Hope you’re happy.

2 Likes