Four Years! woooo

Hello! Idk how many of y’all know me, but I’m Goose/Charlie and this is my fourth year on Knockturn. Dang, just saying that is crazy, and I had to go back to double-check that this actually wasn’t my third year. I joined Knockturn May 14, 2016, at 11:00 AM EST, eleven years of age, and my life has never been the same…
Wow that sounded cheesy as hell, but seriously, I’ve made so many amazing friends on this server, and no matter what was going on in my life, it’s always been here for a guaranteed great time.
Some of my favorite moments from over the years were:

• The National Say Something Nice Day event hosted by Bambi on June 1, 2018. I still have the book from it, and I thought it was a really neat idea for an event
  • Winning the Quidditch Cup for the first time (of many :wink: ) It was really fun, and the team was a super positive environment
  • Writing classes for Lore Team. I loved researching about the different topics related to the Wizarding World and writing lessons based on them (though, admittedly, my thirteen-year-old self was not the best writer
  • Getting like… 5th, I think, in a chess tournament lmao. I was pretty proud of myself, but in hindsight, 5th is pretty bad.
  • When Pande, myself, and a bunch of other people voice chatted and convinced a newb that Pande was a brand new player to the server and that she didn’t know anything about it… v v fun times
  • Finding one of the Hari Doll miniatures in a chest. I remember I spent like three hours just searching when they first came out, and I was really excited to finally find one

And so many other fun times I can’t remember because my memory is terrible

Now, shoutout time. I feel like this part is always so difficult because I’ve met so many nice people, and I feel terrible when I leave anyone out, but here goes nothing :joy:
Pande - You’re honestly so chill and awesome, I appreciate greatly all the work you do to keep the server running!
Daniel - It’s crazy… we’ve known each other for two, going on three years, and in that time, had so many awesome memories, from VCing together to me PAing your classes to you saving my Spanish grade, as well as just generally hanging out on the server. I’m really proud to call you my friend, and know that I’m always here for you!
Avery - I know that we don’t see each other super frequently on Knockturn, but it’s where we met, and… holy heck… we’ve known each other for ages. In my Two Years on Knockturn post, I mentioned trying to convince you that Hamilton was the best musical. They’re coming out with a movie for it, so now you’ll be able to see how right I am :>
Kendra - My first Quidditch team captain! Thank you so much for welcoming me into that group, I’ve enjoyed every moment of it (idk if she’s ever gonna see this, but I just wanted to recognize her <3
Gracen - You’re literally one of the kindest people I’ve ever met, and I really really appreciate you being there for me through everything
Every single other person I’ve spoken to on this server. I seriously haven’t met a single mean person in my four years, which is awesome!

I said that I was going to get Y4 by my fourth year on the server, but we all knew that wasn’t going to happen lmao

6 Likes

Congrats Goose!

1 Like

Congraaats!

1 Like