Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
I would really appreciate it if we did a little change where if you kill a entity that you made with transfiguration, you get the transformation material back.
Why it will be good:
I find it really annoying when I make a firecrab with rictuka and it takes forever to get my blaze powder back. Even worse when it attacks someone and they kill it before I can cast impedimenta on it, because I loose my blaze powder.
How it will work in code/other functions
Well, if you wait long enough, you will eventually get the material back, so if you apply that code to what happens when the mob dies, something might happen, but I’m in no way an expert on this.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I honestly have no idea. I don’t mean to come off rude in any way, but if you guys like this suggestion enough, you people could probably find time for someone to do it.