Giving away a knockturn alley apartment!

The apartment will be given away (yes, this means for free) on 7/21/20, to a random player that comments on this forums post with their favorite item on knockturn!
The apartment is located on the ground floor of the floo Knockturn Mall, making it a good place to sell items!
This will end at 5PM EST on 7/21/20

Rules: 1 entry per person
Must be in good standing with the server (Not currently banned)
If winning, this shop must not exceed the limits of how many you may own in knockturn alley.

That about sums it up!

My favorite magical item in knockturn is my wand, because it lets me duel all sorts of people :smiley:

5 Likes

My favorite item is my broom! Quidditch has been such a huge part of my ktn life and I can’t imagine never having flown on my dear broom!

2 Likes

my favorite item is a leaf, because its a leaf.

I have some pictures here of beautiful leaves on knockturn if you were curious.

06%20PM
55%20PM
47%20PM
18%20PM

I hope you like leaves too harry. Otherwise you get to be as cool as mashed trees and florida man with their nicknames. couughh coughh leaf hater

3 Likes

Pixie puffs

1. its food
  2. i go brr
3 Likes

My favorite item on Knockturn is bread. It’s tasty and we should spread the bread to everyone!

2 Likes

My favorite knockturn item is a fresh fish stick as fish sticks are delicious! (found at floo: hotel)

1 Like

Wand

2 Likes

My favorite item is book of spells , i constantly need to check it out because my memory is very bad.

1 Like

My favorite item is my Earth head because it makes me look absolutely stunning.

proof

12%20PM

2 Likes

My favorite item would 100% be my Owl <3_<3 because of the following reasons:

1. It’s cute!
  2. Nice owl asmr following me wherever I go
  3. Being able to mail and get mail with it is SO useful
  4. makes me less lonely
1 Like

The giveaway has ended- @Bojan025 has won!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s great I’m really happy!
That would be my first apartment, and I was just saving to buy one anyway, it’s like my dreams come true!

2 Likes