Glorial - Jacob Flume - Alt Abuse / Advertising

appeal-denied

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Glorial

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jacob Flume

Reason for Ban: I was banned for advertising my web services in chat (I was also a ---- before and after the advertising), and I then used an Alt Account to bypass the ban.

Why should we let you back in? I really hope my persistence with these ban appeals is showing that I want back in, and have changed. I know that if I mess up again then I will most likely not be let back in. I know why I was banned now, I argued at the time, but I can see how I was clearly in the wrong. I can see how bypassing the ban with my alt account (PumpedUpShoes) was wrong as well. It clearly says in the rules that you can’t use an alt account. It also clearly says that you cannot advertise. I know to behave now, and I know how to behave as well. I hope that you can see that I am a nice guy now <3

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes

1 Like
closed #2

I do believe it wasn’t advertising a webservice, but advertising it, then taking people’s ip and trying to creep them out by telling them their approximate location.

2 Likes

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.