Glorial - Jacob Flume - IP Grabbing / Alt Abuse / Advertising

appeal-denied

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: Glorial

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jacob Flume

Reason for Ban: Oh wow multiple reasons. I was not very nice to too many people, I used an IP Grabber and said the region in which people lived in, and what really threw everyone over the edge was me advertising my web services that aren’t even good. I then used an Alt Account to play on the server and that account was banned too.

Why should we let you back in? As I have said before, many, many times, I am a better person now. I realize that if I do any of this stuff again that I will most definitely not be let back in and I won’t let that happen. I am fine with having all of my data reset if you feel that it should be. I would really like a fresh start on the server since it is fun to play on and I love the community. I know what I did was wrong and I see now that I should not have argued because I was clearly breaking the rules. I really hope you can see that I am changed and am wanting to try again.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Technically yes but it was the advertisement filter and then I was unbanned because someone thought it was a mistake.

closed #2

*because you told someone it was a mistake

1 Like

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.