Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
My suggestion is to remove the gobstones area in the EH.
Why it will be good:
It will make guiding newbs more pleasant for both newb and guider, it will also create less complaining about it in general. The area is also hardly used due to its size and the fact that there’s a way bigger one in the EC.
How it will work in code/other functions
I’d assume removing it with either a command or in the code.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
Owner+ (got told by Daniel that owners can).