Goodbye Knockturn - Brian Stevens / Meera Umbra

Yep, you read it correctly, I’m resigning from my Co-Owner position on Mordonia…

I never thought this day would come, I always thought I’d be co-owner forever and ever…

It physically pains me to have to write this.

The simple answer as to why is because I’ve just been so incredibly busy between now attending college, continuing to attend high school, being apart of after-school clubs, volunteering within my community, doing homework (which includes a lot of essays), learning to drive, and more.

Now for the complicated answer. While all of the above is true, my life as of recent has been a total disaster. (this is about to get personal) I’m in a failing relationship, my grades are dropping, I’ve generally been an emotional wreck, I’ve neglected to have a social life, among other things. I just need one less failure in my life right now.

This post will also serve as a general farewell to the community of Knockturn as a whole. I hate to have to go but I just don’t have the time and emotional stability right now to continue on in the community.

I’d like to thank the whole server for the wonderful community that I’ve been a part of for almost 4 years now. You’ve all helped me grow and flourish as a person, and I don’t know where I’d be right now without all of you guys. You guys have helped me through some of the toughest and darkest times of my life by showing me there is a light at the end of that tunnel, and that you never have to go through it alone.

Now for staff, you’ve provided me with so many opportunities and helped me so much along my journey of life. You’ve helped me develop skills that I might not have otherwise; socially, emotionally, and physically. Also through staff, I’ve met some of the people I’ve grown to call some of my best friends who I don’t know what I would do without.

Goodbye for now,
Brian

17 Likes

How very dare you not go into a list of your good Judy’s and not telling them what you appreciate them for. Jkjk ily. You know I’m only a dm away if you need me.

1 Like

Hopefully you feel better soon, and that life becomes a little less stressful for you o/ Good luck!

I will be praying for u