ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: adamauger

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Adam Hughes

Real-Life Age: 23

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MissingNo#6823

How long have you been on the server?:: My Hogwarts birthday is February 8, 2018 so actually almost 2 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I believe I have been around the server long enough to be a proficient helper, I know the rules and I’ve already guided many new players when no staff were available, receiving very positive feedback on my thoroughness and patience. I answer many questions in global already with accuracy, either before or right as a staff member does, and I just generally want to do my best to help out in any way I can, this community has become my home and I figured maybe it was time to give back a little, make it official so I can contribute to bettering things even further :slight_smile:

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on this specific server, however I have served in various roles across multiple game servers, ranging from Roleplay staff such as “prison guards” to chat moderation, grief control, permissions setup and basic technical things, administrative duties such as staff hiring/firing and promotions, I don’t believe I’m allowed to mention names here I am aware that mentioning any other than Mordonia is advertising in-game, however I would gladly provide specifics if asked.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I understand that perhaps the thing which may cause some question about my acceptance is drinking, however I do not believe it is something that will interfear with my duties, I have seen several higher up staff who like to partake here and there, to be honest if that’s the only objection then what have you got to lose by giving me a shot? I can say I’m confident you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider all of this :heart:

~Madeye Hughes

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

3 Likes