Helper - Albus Belby - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: AlbusTheDev

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Albus Belby

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Albus Pan

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]

• Hogwarts

Timezone: EST +8

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2

Mordonia Rank: None

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Albus#1594

How long have you been on the server?:: Well i have been in here before, but wasnt too serious and i left after sometime because i had no reason to play MC, but the time i really started to play is 3 weeks.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because i like the server and love to help anyone that needs help, so the server can appear in a better shape, also i really want to contribute as much as i can to this great community, especially that i loved it after being a developer trainee here, Another reason is i want to be as committed to this server as much as possible as i have found in these 3 weeks : great friends, Amazing staff, and lovely family.

Have You been Staff Before?: For other servers (small ones) i have always been called to help in the server stuff, but for a big-ish server i have started as a mod and walked my way to owner. Also I’m a trainee developer in the server

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m rarely angry, as i have the power to control my nerves and feelings and i always try to help anyone as much as i can, like newbies or anyone that asks in global, and even if i cannot help i suggest ways that may help finding the answer.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner/Admin]

[Owner/Admin]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!

1 Like