Helper - Amy Collins - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
Amester_
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Amy Collins
Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Amy Emrich
Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts
Timezone:
Central
Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year 3
Mordonia Rank:
Peasant
Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Amy Collins
How long have you been on the server?::
I believe I joined in November, so it’s about 7 months now I think.
Why should we pick you for this role?:
I really love Harry Potter and and the KnockturnMC server. I enjoy helping people and introducing others to the server. I think I’d be a nice friendly first face to meet for a new player on the server, and I’ll make sure any questions anyone asks are answered clearly. I’ve been on this server for a while, and I know most questions and am able to answer them. I have plenty of time on my hands to be on the server and be available for players in need.
Have You been Staff Before?:
I have not
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
When I first came on this server I challenged staff, broke the rules, and disrespected players, for that I say I’m sorry. I have recently taken about a month of a break, and I’ve realized my behavior was childish and immature and I had no reason to disrespect authority. I promise that if I’m accepted I will be mature and responsible, and I will respect and be kind to every player on the server.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!