Helper - Angelina Nott

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: ItsLevioOsa

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Angelina Nott

Real-Life Age:

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) yes i do!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: GelTheBestKookie

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) yes

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined in April of 2018, so 2 years and 3
months i have been playing on the server! :slight_smile:

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I’ve been on this server for a while, and I’ve always liked to help in any way I can. I am an active player here and I’m pretty social with other players too. Whenever there isn’t staff on and a new person joins I try to help them if they are confused - or if someone asks a question in global I try to answer if I’m able to help. If I ever don’t know the answer to a question, I can ask other helpers who may know to extend my knowledge. I’ve always been respectful of only helping others when no staff is on, but I wanted to apply to be able to do it all the time too. I think that I would be good for this role and would contribute to the server in any way I can. <3

Have You been Staff Before?: no i haven’t.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: i like the musical hamilton lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!