Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Austin Stevens

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Austin Rugova

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Hogwarts Year: Year 2

Mordonia Rank: N/A

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: ElmoBently #9395

How long have you been on the server?:: About a month (This is not including the time span when i was off and on and not active)

Why should we pick you for this role?: From various other people, they wished for me to apply. They see me as a ‘staff figure’ of a sorts. My personal reasons is due to the fact I have most hogwarts locations down, I know the route and wording for a helper to help a starting player, and as well as I have the willingness to treat all players as equal and not discriminate or deteriorate them due to race, gender, house, etc. Basically, I believe everyone should be respected unless there is a reason for them not to be. A good reason. I can and will enforce rules and get onto others who break them repeatedly.

Have You been Staff Before?: I have been staff on different servers. Yes. I am experienced with staff business and can enforce any rules that need to be.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: No, I made my point in the previous section for “Why should we pick you for this role?” I do hope you take my application into consideration, and I wish you all a great day.

<3

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!

Server/Discord perms granted!