Helper- Becky Delacour

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)

ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Alpakalove (changing it back to beckylynne in a couple days)

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Becky Delacour

Real-Life Age: 21

Timezone: EST (Eastern Time)

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:

beccaboo#6011

How long have you been on the server?:

I believe it’s been almost 3 years. I took a while off due to school but I’m back and here to stay!

Why should we pick you for this role?:

My training for work has come to an end so I’ll have more time to assist and won’t have to worry about work when u get home! I love helping people, it’s a lot of fun for me!

Have You been Staff Before?:

Applied for lore but rescinded my application due to stress from training at work.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:

Helping people is always my go to reaction. In my daily life, people often come to me for assistance. Like I said it’s a lot of fun for me, being able to help others is what I love to do!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: