ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: TheLambohrgini

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Bobby House

Real-Life Age: 13

Timezone: AEST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Bobby Boi#4786

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined in October, 2017, so I have been on the server for 2 years and 7 months.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
About a month ago I came back to this server for something to play while I was bored. It turned out to be really fun with the all new updates and stuff that I stayed and grinded the classes for a while. About 2 weeks ago, I had almost finished my classes, and started to wonder what life was like as a helper. I admired the way the staff members helped I regularly answered questions in chat but I felt that it was a helper’s job to answer chat questions, and I felt that I should become a helper to feel comfortable in answering those questions. A few times I would show up at spawn to help a new player and a staff would come along and help them instead. I am fairly active and willing to help anyone who needs it and guide the new players. I would love to be a helper and do my part to help the community.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, unfortunately.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Not that I can think of, no. Thanks for reading this application!

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: