Helper - Cris Malfoy

Minecraft Username: Ctr56

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Cris Malfoy

Real-Life Age: 17 (18 in just a few months)

Timezone: GMT +1 (Western European Summer Time)

Hogwarts Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Cris#0884

How long have you been on the server?: A little over 3 years (March 28th 2016)

Why should we pick you for this role?: School is almost over (one more exam next Tuesday and I’m done) and I’ll have even more time to be online and be able to help again. I want to have another reason to log on to the server because I have something to do besides wandering around and talking to friends. I have experience, and I hope I’d be trusted again with some responsibility. I know I’ve failed a lot before, too. I’m not asking you to just straight out give me another chance, just to consider it. High school is finally over for me and by getting involved with Knockturn again, I hope it will help me even more in getting “better” than I have been until now, especially when it comes to anxieties and all that complicated stuff. Maybe it will help lift a little more weight off my chest. Even though sometimes it might get a bit repetitive, I’ve always found it enjoyable to help others on the server, especially those newbies who are excited and amazed, and I hope I can have and share that joy again.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yep, many roles (Helper/Mod/Admin/Builder/Professor)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I really want to take advantage of the time I still have before uni to help out around the server and be more active ^-^

5 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!