Minecraft Username: Ctr56

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Cris Malfoy

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: BST (British Summer Time)

Hogwarts Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Cris#0884

How long have you been on the server?: A little over 4 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’ve been spending a lot more time on the server due to the current situation, and although a good bit of it is on my alt account (asongoftaeandkoo, Mina Hobday, Ravenclaw) I am able to be online on both accounts at once if needed (for example, if help was needed with newbs, and I was on my alt, I could have my main account online in just 2-3 minutes maximum, usually). I know I’ve already tried again before, after certaing things kind of went downhill, which left me with pretty much no roles (due to personal reasons, including a bit of losing interest), but I can never quite let go of Knockturn as it has played a big part in my life so far. So, if you’ll have me, I’d love to be part of the team again. And even if you don’t think I could be fit to go at it again, I’ll still continue to help the community in other ways I can.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I’ve been through many of the roles (from Helper to Mod to Admin, and also Professor and Builder and sort-of TA)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I was part of the first pair of Helpers (I believe the position didn’t exist before), so I have a bit of experience, even if there have been many changes in the meantime (which I’ve mostly kept up with, or am learning about now). I also still quite like helping other people, especially without the added pressure of other duties that higher staff roles have

5 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!