Helper - Daniel George - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
Danichef

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Daniel George

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Haven’t got yet.

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts

Timezone:
CET

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year 2

Mordonia Rank:
Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes, already in your discord.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
danichef#7044

How long have you been on the server?::
11 moths and 21 days

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I think I should be picked for this role for several reasons. To start with my long experience in this server, I’ve seen how this server is changing to good from when I first joined, for example from real presons teaching, which if you were lucky you had 2 classes a week where as now with the npc proffesors which you have 14 a week. Secondly, because I will work hard making newbs feel confortable from the moment they join, as your awesome staff did with me. To continue with I believe I’m quite professional when I work, having patience with newbs aswell as beeing strict with anyone who don’t follow the rules. One of my best things is that I’m Spanish, which means I can help any player that is having problems understanding with English, ofcourse I won’t understand as much as someone from the U.S.A or England but I’ve got my Cambridge certificate awarding I’ve got a B2 level, but not only is that helpful because I talk Spanish, but also because my time zone is diferent from the mayority of staff, so I’ll be when theres none or little staff. Although I wasn’t helper I’ve helped some players (Not newbs) with some questions, for example I’ve shown 2-3 ppl the guide command, others the link on how to cast, etc. To finish, I play around 25 hours per week (which I must admit it may be too much :sweat_smile: )

Have You been Staff Before?:
Not in this server, but I’ve been in other servers, I’ve been nearly all kinds of staff except builder or writing team.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I frequently read the rules to make sure nothing has changed and have also read the commands and “How to be a helper” pages on the wiki.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!