Helper - Echoelle Prewett - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Faolaan

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Echoelle Prewett

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Rosen Silhouette

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Second

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Echoelle

How long have you been on the server?: About a year

Why should we pick you for this role?:
To start off, I know the locations of all the classrooms and basic landmarks in Hogwarts. I know how to assist someone if needed and where to go to guide them when they first log in. I’m confident that if a helpop is created and they need help, I will be able to answer it. I think I would be a good addition to the Helper team once more! I also enjoy helping others and I go out of my way to do just that. I have a pretty good idea of the basic requirements and performances a Helper needs to pull off. I’m a patient person and I believe this is a good quality that a Helper should have when dealing with new or current players that require assistance. I would take time out of class or spellcasting, whatever I’m doing to go help out someone to help make their experience a lot smoother and easier to understand.

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on Knockturn but I do have previous staff experience

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I was previously a Helper before a slight hiatus and I would consider myself able and willing to help out whenever it is needed and do it efficiently. My playtime is turning out to be pretty solid, too. :3 I hope I’m taken into consideration!

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!