Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ellie Gibson

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y2

Do you have Discord?: yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Piggieperson2 #8473

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: yes

How long have you been on the server?: : Since January 18, 2020

Why should we pick you for this role?: After being a part of the lore team for some time now, I have been considering to take some more responsibility on the server but I have been waiting till I feel I am ready for this responsibility and willing to put everything I’ve got into it. Over the past couple months, I have realized helping people is a passion of mine and I am willing to stop everything I am doing just to help people. I have a lot of experience and have been known to be a good communicator and very friendly person. I also tend to look on the bright side of things and always try to see the good in people. Over my time playing on the server, I found that I will gladly answer peoples questions and help new members get started, even if I am in the middle of something (when there are no helpers online of course). I strive to put others before myself and make sure that everyone has a great time.

At some point I was a lost noob as well, having no idea where to go or how to cast spells, but now looking back on it, I am so grateful for the people who helped me to get started on the server and would love to be like those people who helped me. I am so grateful to have had someone there to help me and would love to make people feel the same way that I felt when I first joined the server. The real question is, what makes me ready now? First off, I have been on the server for more than a year. I know a lot of things about the server and can help with peoples questions. Although I may not know every answer to all questions, I would gladly do my best to answer each question to the best of my abilities. Second, I am pretty active. I do have school and things irl but after them I am free pretty much all the time, and constantly checking discord. I also am a hard working person and willing to put all my free time and effort into this.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently in lore

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Here’s some free food :apple: :cake: :cookie: Hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: