Helper - Emily Allen

Minecraft Username: HappyHufflepoof

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emily Allen

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST)

Hogwarts Year: Y2

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: My user is @Emz.Allen #7750

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined on May 3rd 2018 so just over a year.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because I like helping new people, or even older users who need help. I am patient and can show them the basics that they need to know from spell casting and owl mail to things I found complicated when first starting such as flop travel. As well as enjoying helping other players I would like to learn more about the server. I also have a habit of helping people without really thinking about it (sorry xD). I am friendly and reasonably active now that my laptop is fixed :).

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on this server, no. I was a helper for my guild on the server. (EDITED)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have never been banned (although I was once banned for 30mins because I asked Jordan to ban me so I wouldn’t be distracted from homework lmao). I can teach firsts a few spells such as baubillious, lumos and arania exumai so they can earn money.
Thank you for reading, pls consider my application :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application! :blush: