ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: MCQueen26

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emma Rimma

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: PST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MCQueen26//Emma#6290

How long have you been on the server?:: I was on the server for about 2, maybe 3 years before taking a 2 year long break due to personal issues, however I have been back for about a month or so now.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I should be picked for the role of helper because I feel as though I have the quality traits of a helper (kind-hearted, confident, and passionate). Also, now that I am back, I am fully dedicated to Knockturn because it feels like one of my homes and where I feel comfortable and free to be myself. Although my school year has started back up, I promise to try my absolute hardest to be online whenever possible. Now back to my personality attributes: I love helping people. Whether it’s a newbie or and oldie, I love helping regardless. You got a question? I will answer it to the best of my knowledge. Also, I have lots of experience guiding new players since I was a moderator before my break. I was shared a great path to take when guiding newbies so I feel that I am fully prepared to take on the challenges of helper.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes: Moderator for about a year or so, Professor for 3-4 months.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Helping people is in my DNA and I would love to be able to do so on a Minecraft server that I truly love (and maybe a little obsessed with :3). Also, taking on a helper that’s only been back around for a month or so may seem like a bad choice but I promise you that I am a great choice. I learn well through experience and even though I’ve only been back for a month, I’ve already learned so much about the changes to the server over the time I’ve been gone.

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: