Helper - Gerry Blackthorn - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
IshyWishy101

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Gerry Blackthorn

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
-nil-

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts

Timezone:
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year 3

Mordonia Rank:
Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes, I have discord.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Gerry Blackthorn#4704

How long have you been on the server?:
I have been on this server since April 20th 2016

Why should we pick you for this role?:
This server is the sole reason i play Minecraft, and I would love to be a part of it. I come on the server regularly and am available for multiple hours. Over the ten months i have been on this server i have become very familiar with the map of the server and of Hogwarts. I always try to help as many new comers as possible and people who have begun their adventures in our server for example taking people to classes or to shops in London or in Diagon Alley. I believe that I will be suitable for this role and I long to see the days the I will have the opportunities to help people begin their journeys into this server as well as create friendships that last.

Have You been Staff Before?:
No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
This is a server that is capable of great things and to be part of such a community, to help and encourage new people who join it, would be something that would make my dream come true.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!