Helper - Ginny CalderonBoot - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Sparkle74927

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ginny CalderonBoot

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Ginny Bilencourt

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: MT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2 (But Y3 when my profile bug gets fixed)

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: GinnyGingers #9509

How long have you been on the server?:: Joined December 29th 2016

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because when I got on this server I had no idea what to do! I was wondering around when a helper came to help me find everything. I had a LOT of questions about what to get and how to do other things, but things started to go downhill from there. I couldn’t find my common room even though I asked people a million times. I finally found it when I was searching the castle, I got stuck somewhere and it took a couple minutes for someone to tell me how to get out, so I want to give new noobs a better welcoming than I had when I first joined, and be able to ask questions without feeling dumb or stupid about it. (That is how I felt when no one payed attention to my questions).

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I love to help others all the time in real life, and it brings me so much joy when I know I have helped someone do something or tell them something that can help others in the future. Why should it be different in Minecraft? I will also try to help as many people, noobs or just someone wanting to know something, as much as possible, and I won’t abuse the power of Helper (If that is even possible).

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!