Minecraft Username: cgweebz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Gracie Davies

Real-Life Age: 13

Timezone: CDT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: cgweebz #7138

How long have you been on the server?:: 4 years in November

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Even though I wasn’t active on the server for a few years, I am still very familiar with Knockturn. I would love to welcome new players to the server, and help anyone in need. I have been playing steadily for a few months now, and have watched many helpers assist new players. I picked up a few tips and tricks along the way, and now feel prepared to take on this role. Not only will I assist the unsorted, but I will also assist anybody in need. If someone is asking for help on global, house, or local chat, I will answer their question(s) to the best of my ability. I believe I will positively impact the server and be a helping hand to KnockturnMC.
Have You been Staff Before?: No.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Like I said earlier, I think I will create a positive impact on the server and help the unsorted feel welcomed as they enter Hogwarts.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!