Mordonia Roleplay Name: Haley Rossano

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Graduated

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Haley#4388

How long have you been on the server?:: year and 10 months

Why should we pick you for this role?: I know the duties of a helper and have the knowledge and experience to help new players and answer any questions they may have. I am responsible and active enough to be available to guide and answer helpops. As a former professor, I have experience dealing with all sorts of people and can handle being asked trolly questions or helping a difficult player. Even now, I assist new players when no other staff are on or when I am asked to help. I’ve done the tutorial quest myself at least 8 times, work on the quests plugin, and write quests so I can easily guide someone through the quest as well as get through any potential problems with it. I am always answering questions in global and Discord and can easily respond to any helpops. I’m willing to help out the server in any way that I can and am active enough to be an effective helper because my school schedule allows me to be online for long periods of time.

Have You been Staff Before?: currently lore team member and dev trainee, formerly professor, PA, and helper

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope, thanks for reading.

9 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner/Admin]

[Owner/Admin]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team

1 Like