Minecraft Username: BampireHannah

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Hannah Lestrange

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: PST (for now)

Hogwarts Year: Y5

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Hannah#3841

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes

How long have you been on the server?: First joined 2015 - played for a bit, computer broke. Got new computer, joined 2017 - played for many months, computer broke in 2018. Joined again late May 2020, been playing consistently since… like every day >.>

Why should we pick you for this role?: I find myself having a lot of free time in which I’m not really building or going to class, just sitting around. I figured with that free time I could, as a helper, at least guide new players around Diagon Alley, London, and Hogwarts. I have good knowledge of the server and how to direct new players. My patience levels are very high, and I’m willing to tolerate any behavior and can bring an encouraging outlook to a new player’s point of view if need be. I was a bit nervous to apply for this role, to be honest, as I felt as if I did not have the experience necessary with the new implements added to the server since I last played… however, I was on the other day with no helpers and found myself surrounded by new players and was able to help a few out… and found that my knowledge is much more vast than I thought it was. I feel confident in my abilities to be able to fulfill the job’s requirements.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: <3

6 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: