ie: Helper / Jade Potter

Minecraft Username:
LightningBolt_AP
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Jade Potter
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
GMT+2 in winter GMT+3 in summer
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Jade Potter#1536
How long have you been on the server?::
came in 5 years ago and didn’t understand how to play and came back around a month ago and get it now
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

1. I’ve helped people in the server that I know in reallity and managed to guide around 7 people in the server (I knew them irl)
  2. I enjoy helping others and have all the patience required (including guiding to hogwarts, house choosing, buying wand and other supplies, teaching spells and how floo works and how to get to class with guides…)
  3. I live in a very different timezone then most of the people in the server (most live in USA, I live on the other side of the world 7 hours difference) so I’ll be able to help those who live in other timezones (I will probably be one of the only helpers online in those times according to experience)

Have You been Staff Before?:
no but I am very excited to be, if you accept
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I just really like helping people and want to help strangers and make friends, I feel like I would be a good choice for a helper on the other side of the world (for most people)

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!