Helper - Jay Noel

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: JayTalaz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jay Noel

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Absolutely.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: JayTalaz#2065

How long have you been on the server?:: Around 3 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I feel very motivated to help people come into a new server where they feel welcome and respected, and the first hour you play on that server has everything to do with wanting to play it again, it is essential that they have good guidance when first joining, and I feel I can provide new players with support and guidance on beginning their new Knockturn adventure! I have been playing on the Hogwarts server for quite some time, going inactive and active time and time due to my studies, and I speak Spanish with a little bit of Portugese. I have a wide span of knowledge on the commands that are found necessary to most people, and quite efficient, and what they need to know for their classes. Whenever helpers have not been online in the past, I gratefully accept the oppurtunity to guide new-comers around diagon to get their items, get sorted, and find their way around to a warm, and welcoming community. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have You been Staff Before?: I have been helper on a SMP, (I will disclose the name if needed) but not on Knockturn.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I appreciate boundaries, and standards. I hope you choose me to be the next addition to Staff, however I understand if not. Thank you for reading my application.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!