Helper - John Adams

Minecraft Username: _Quincy

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: John Adams

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: @MrPresident#8168

How long have you been on the server?: Four great years! Went inactive for a bit, recently became active again within in the last month.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I love helping people! I know everybody says that but I genuinely do! I have a generally friendly attitude towards people and I try to help out as best as I can whenever someone needs it. As i’ve become active again, Knockturn has become a huge part of my life and I love every chance I get to come online. It would mean so much to me to be able to support this community and be a part of something so wonderful!

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on Knockturn, but I was a Moderator on a server called SuperFlatBuild many years ago, before the server unfortunately closed down.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I know how confusing it can be for a new player and I don’t like to watch people struggling, especially when there’s so much of this server to enjoy! That’s why I want to help people, and that’s why I hope you’ll pick me.

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: