(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Poisin_Kat

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Katna Malamius

Real-Life Age: 17

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Graduated

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Evelyn#2291 (Katna Malamius on the Knockturn Discord)

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes, it’s just “Katna”

How long have you been on the server?: Since June 3rd, 2015, with a 2 year gap.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have found myself on Knockturn a lot since May when I was given the chance to return to Knockturn, and I realize one of the things I remember and cherish most is the moments when I would help people on Knockturn. Helping new players through the beginning journey, answering tickets, and just being an all around helping hand is something I have always loved doing and I hope to try again. I would consider myself quite knowledgeable on how the server works, and I am unafraid to ask for help if I stumble across something new. I currently have a lot of free time which I have just been using to run around Knockturn doing nothing, so instead of being useless, I want to help contribute to the server which has allowed me back into its community after what happened 2 years ago. I have spent many years helping people on Knockturn, and I am hoping to do that even more with this application.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yep! For most of my active time on Knockturn.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!

1 Like