Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Kelsey Rose

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Kelsey Alasia

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST/EDT

Hogwarts Year: 5th

Mordonia Rank: Beggar

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Just_MagiKKal

How long have you been on the server?:: Sinxe December 20, 2015. As of creating this application, I’ve been on the server

Why should we pick you for this role?: I want to help this server and the people on it. I also want to bring other people to the amazing community that surrounds it.

Have You been Staff Before?: No.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’ve been on this server for nearly two years. For me to continue to use any service (program, game, website, whatever) consistently beyond the span of a month says that I have a certain dedication to it. My use of this server since April or May of 2016 has been parallel to the times when I have access to a computer that can run Minecraft and internet access. I truly do love this server, and I’ve made amazing friends through it.

I joined Civil Air Patrol in November, and if it’s taught me anything, it’s that volunteering and working for things you love and value are the key to actually being happy. It feels good to know that you’re making the world a better place, no matter what scale it is at. This server is home to so many people – myself included – and I’m a better and happier person because of the friends I’ve made through it. Maybe, if I do become a Helper, I can extend that kindness to others and make their lives a little bit better.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!