ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
kikijayde
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Ki Moody
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
(GMT+10)
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y3
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes!
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Kiki_Jayde#6552
How long have you been on the server?::
January this yr but i’m very active
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I’ve always had a passion for helping others and meeting new people. I’m extremely patient and will drop everything to go help someone in need. As I’ve stated, i’m very active and in a different time zone then most of the other helpers meaning i can help when others are busy. I have helped a couple of players though there Hogwarts journey already and I’ve learnt a lot from the other helpers and staff on how i can be the most help for new players. I understand how daunting and overwhelming it can be when first joining the sever and i would love to be there to help them have the best experience possible.
Have You been Staff Before?:
No, but gotta start somewhere
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Would love to join the team and meet new people, thank you for your time <3

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: