Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Caitlin Lucy

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: 6

Mordonia Rank: Peasent

Do you have Discord?: Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MissPlaysMC#5476

How long have you been on the server?: Since September 26, 2016 (almost eight months)

Why should we pick you for this role?: I was a Helper about two months ago, and have been told I was very good as one. I applied for Professor Assistant, and I’ve decided I wanted to try for Helper again. I understand if some staff don’t believe I should be Helper again, but I feel as if I’m ready and if given the chance will prove how much I want this role.
Being Helper is one of the funnest ranks in my opinion. It was so fun knowing I’m helping some people who may end up being well-known staff someday. I understand how to guide, after watching many staff doing so, and being a Helper before. I believe I am kind and patient, so I wouldn’t easily be stressed out if we had a lot of people to guide.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’ve been Helper before, and I’m currently Professor Assistant. I’ve been staff on a few small servers.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Even if I’m not accepted I’ll still work very hard as Professor Assistant. I was going to wait until July to apply for Helper, but I wanted it so much, so I decided to try now.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!