ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: CrystalizingBlue

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Lilly Arima#5476

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined September 26, 2016, so going on three and a half years.

Why should we pick you for this role?: First of all, I am considered a very old player on this server since I joined over three years ago. Ever since I joined, I have been extremly active. Because of this, I know a lot about the server and what new players need to know. I am homeschooled in real life and do not have any other activities, so I play on the server most of the day, often at very odd times such as early in the morning or in the middle of the night. I currently play at least three hours every day, but I often play up to twelve hours every day. People often ask me why I play this server so much, and the simple reason is because I love it more than anything. I love being able to have friends and people who are like family to me, and I would enjoy being able to give that feeling to somebody else.

I love to help people, and both in real life and on the server I feel like I have pretty much dedicated my life to helping others. I am constantly apparating players to classes or other locations that they want to go. I attend many of the classes even though I am Graduated and often help players who are confused in them. I have been told I am extremely kind and friendly and always am there when needed. I have been Helper before which means I know what is expected from the position and already am comfortable in answering questions and guiding new players.

Have You been Staff Before?: While they are not staff roles, I have been Helper and Professor Assistant numerous times (I believe six?).

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for reading! I would love to be able to give back to the server that has helped me in many ways by being able to help others.

11 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: