Helper - Lion Matthews - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: LionChargeROAR

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lion Matthews

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Lion Poppe

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: UTC

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 2

Mordonia Rank: Peasent

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: LionChargeROAR#4024

How long have you been on the server?:: 1 year

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because im a sweet and paitent person I’ll wait for the person im helping if there having trouble finding something wether being books or there wand or even there robe, and if someone is asking a question in helpop ill answer it to the best of my abilities, but if I dont know the answer ill ask someone in staff chat to take care of the question and then if someone is helping someone that isn’t a helper or friend with them irl i’ll talk to them and if they dont cooperate I’ll ask a higher staff member to help me out.

Have You been Staff Before?: Sadly no, but would love to be one

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I love every part of this server from the smallest details to the biggest helpers, ill also be very respectful to everyone! <3

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!