Helper - Luise Brown

denied

[Unfortunatly, I don´t know, if the necessary two weeks of waiting are over yet. If it´s not like that, leave a comment, please.]

Minecraft Username: PottersShadow

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Luise Brown

Real-Life Age: 13

Timezone: UTC+1

Hogwarts Year: Year 1

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I have.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
PottersShadow

How long have you been on the server?: : I first came on the server in July 2017, but couldn´t play minecraft for more than a year. Still I came back as soon as I could and now I am on the server as often as I am able to. After I could only play on my brothers computer, I´ve got my own Laptop now and I can play more often.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I like to help other members, of course new and old, and help with words and deeds. I am as often I as can online and can be found on the server. I know my way around, whether in Diagon Alley, Hogwarts or Yorkshire and other cities.

Have you been Staff Before?: No, I haven´t.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I can speak english and german, because I actually come from germany. This is helpful, if there are german players, that aren´t that good in english. But I´m pretty good in english tho.

You can look at my profile here

closed #2

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. You must be Y2+ to apply for Helper. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!