Helper- Mia Slughorn

ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:

_Mia1810 _ (no space between the 0 and the _)

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:

Mia Slughorn

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:

CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)

Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)

Yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:

_Mia1810 _#3481 (no space between 0 and _)

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)

Yeah, it’s _Mia1810 _ (no space between 0 and _ )

How long have you been on the server?::

Since November of 2017

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

I think staff should pick me for the role of helper because I love helping people! Before I went MIA for like a year (so like back in 2017 when I first joined) I helped guide a few people when there weren’t any staff members present and started to realize how much I enjoy helping others. I came back from being MIA/not on that much around late October of 2019 I didn’t remember much about the server, but now I think I’ve been on enough and asked enough questions to be able to guide people with the new quests/class systems. I’ve also watched other staff members guide newbs and I guided my irl friend so I know how everything works. I love helping people both irl and ig and being a helper could help me help people even more!

Have You been Staff Before?:

No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:

Lastly I think that I could be a good helper because I’m on a lot at random times of the day/night and I’m also really determined and patient and those can be great traits for helpers when dealing with newbs. I hope you guys consider my application, thank you for your time and have a nice day!! <3

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: