ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: PhatEggrolls

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Min Dumbledore

Real-Life Age: I am currently 11 years old, I will be 12 in November

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Y2

Do you have Discord?: Of course!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: MinD#1736

How long have you been on the server?: I have only been on since March 19th of 2020

Why should we pick you for this role?: I think you should pick me for this role because even though I might be young compared to some staff but I can assure you I will work just as hard as the rest. I spend a lot of time on this server and I like to help whenever I can. I like to impact on others positively and I would love to introduce someone to this server! I try to be polite and if anyone asks a question in either global, house chat, or anywhere I can read, I will try to answer their question to the best of my ability. If I do not know the answer to the question they asked, I will ask someone who I think has experience with the subject. I follow rules well and I studied up on the rules for this role. Whenever there is a unsorted at spawn, I will ask if they want a player to help guide them or would they rather go alone. If they say they would like some help, I might message a helper or maybe open a helpop. If no one is on, I would guide them myself. As in helping them get their wand, books, getting sorted, Alaclara, getting to Hagrids Hut, etc. I have some friends that are helpers that are will help me practice guiding others. I will make sure the guiding experience for the unsorted as magical as possible.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, I have not been staff before

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I do not, but I am thankful for you guys taking the time of day to read this!

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: