Helper - Naomi Pearce - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: DreamingDragon

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Naomi Pearce

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Naomi Arcand

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y3

Mordonia Rank: Beggar but i have the levels and money for a medic

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Naomi

How long have you been on the server?:: at least 2 months maybe a bit less than that (my first application was off time wise I was only on for 1 month then.)

Why should we pick you for this role?: I love helping people, i know where every class is, how to get to Hogwarts, everything. I am pretty good at understanding questions, sometimes i will word things weirdly so if someone where to be asking a question and they word it weirdly i have a good chance at understanding them better than others may be. I also sometimes will help new people if there are no helpers on, or if no helpers are helping them.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes but not on this server.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: At first I didn’t like the rules. I broke them thinking it doesn’t matter, they are stupid. I still don’t agree with some of the rules, but I understand that they are there and I will enforce them if I have too.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!